From SMME’s and start-ups to large corporates, from small charities and schools to Government Ministries, The Business Support Group provides a broad range of organisational consultancy, HR development, advice, guidance and revenue-enhancement.
You can be sure that, with decades of experience, we know that no project falls in to a neatly defined box; each client we work with benefits from a unique configuration of our services to meet their specific requirements.
Because of this breadth and depth of knowledge and experience we can offer you bespoke solutions at off-the-shelf rates.
For All Your Organisational Development Needs, Make The Business Support Group Your First Call
Still not sure where to start?
That’s understandable. There’s a lot to choose from. The Business Support Group has delivered consultancy, training and mentoring in more than 200 topic areas, so it’s probably easier to list the 12 main categories of knowledge and experience:
- Personal and People Management
- Communication Skills
- Staging and Running Effective Meetings
- New, Growing and Mature Teams Development
- Customer Service and Client Care
- Presentations and Performance Skills
- Motivation Through Creativity
- Effective Business Planning
- Understanding and Defining Job Roles and Competencies
- Organisational Leadership
- Change Planning and Management
- Empowerment Programmes
Just pick up the phone and book a complimentary consultation. Why offer something for free? Because we know that what we offer can help; and we want you to know that too